But I’ve been Pinning!
Hey everyone, what’s up? Long time no chat. By long time, I mean a week. But still, to me that feels like a lifetime. You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet over here in our corner of the universe and that’s okay. It’s all good. I’m here to tell you that I’m alive, and we’re going to make it through this ridiculously stressful next couple of weeks in once piece together.
For real, for real though, life has gotten a tad bit busy and because of that I haven’t been uploading content as frequently as I’d like. For shame. I’ve got some rad summer content planned out for the next few months or so, my goal is that my summery posts will force the weather to cooperate and actually rise above like, seventy degrees for once. Wishful thinking, I know. In the meantime though, I’ve been on Pinterest getting my mojo back for when I have time to breathe. Or write. Whichever comes first.
For the sake of easing back into things, I thought I’d share with you guys the stuff I’ve been loving lately on the best platform ever…Pinterest. I’ve done a few posts like this here and here, and you guys really seem to dig it so. Let’s do it again. If you’re on Pinterest, drop me a link in the comments with your handle and I’ll give you a follow. I’m actually OBSESSED with Pinning, it’s the perfect accompaniment to a Bravo TV show and a glass of wine. Plus, I write it off as still being productive “for the blog.” You know how it is. Also, if Pinterest isn’t your jam come give a follow on Twitter or Facebook. If I’m not Pinning, I’m Tweeting so. There’s that.
1. Curly Hair: So I got a Deva haircut the other day, which is basically like a spa-haircut for all of my curly haired girls out there. Instead of cutting your hair when it’s all wet and straight and whatever, certified stylists cut your locks when they’re dry …shaping each curl to be as flattering as possible. Then they give you the good old shampoo and rinse, then go through your hair and finger curl each wet lock. It’s crazy, but I now have the best hairstyle I’ve ever had and my curls are super happy.
2. Bike: Summertime is for biking and I can’t wait to break mine out again this season. I NEED YOU NOW SUMMER THANKS.
3. Summer: Speaking of summer, I’m so ready for warmer weather. I’m absolutely not ready for bikini season or for shorts season but I’m tired of being cold every time I roll out of bed. #OverIt
4. Splatter Paint: Okay every now and then people who post to Pinterest have genius ideas…this is one of them. HOW RAD DOES THIS CRAFT PROJECT LOOK? So basically, you crack the top off of eggs and dump out the inside (I’ll be making a frittata or something with them, don’t worry) and then you fill the egg up with acrylic paint. Throw them at a blank canvas (or your friends, whichever) and bam. Art. I’m so about this it isn’t even funny. Maybe I’ll even blog about it for you guys, who knows?
5. Coat: Spring and summer coats are so cute, and I love me a good raincoat. How adorable is the bow detail on that trenchcoat? Need.
6. Decor: So I’ve recently become obsessed with changing up the decor in my boyfriend’s apartment. Yes, I said my boyfriend’s…not mine. Because of that, the influx of home decor pins on that particular board would absolutely have you thinking I’m an interior designer. That’s definitely not the case, but a girl can dream right?
7. Margaritas: Self-explanatory.
What’s your Pinterest link?
Drop it in the comments for a follow!